Join PEP

To get involved with PEP, email dlockwood@straugnturner.com or audrey@whpep.org.

Volunteer in a School

To become an approved Polk County School Volunteer:  Volunteer 

Elementary Schools

Middle Schools

High Schools

Alternative Schools

If you are not already an approved school volunteer, you will need to apply through the Polk County School Board. The contact person at each school will help you through this process, which involves the completion of an application, a background check, and a $25 fee to cover part of the cost incurred by the School Board.

Comments are closed.